Ohio Criminal Law Attorneys
If you have been arrested, you may be confused, intimidated and unsure of what to do. This is when law enforcement will attempt to take advantage of your vulnerability. In order to protect your rights, it is important that you not say anything to the police and contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer immediately.
Hiring an experienced attorney who understands the way the legal system works can prevent you from receiving unfair treatment and protect your rights — which can make a dramatic impact on the outcome of your case. The Martinez Firm has over 10 years of experience providing criminal defense representation to those charged with a DUI/OVI or other misdemeanors or felonies in the Cleveland, Ohio, area.
Contact our office by phone at 216-875-5555 or toll-free at 877-OVI-OHIO to speak with one of our attorneys.
Criminal Defense Services
While our firm focuses primarily on DUI/OVI defense representation, we also provide experienced, cost-effective representation if you have been arrested for other state or federal crimes, including:
- Federal crimes, such as corporate fraud and drug trafficking
- Drug crimes involving possession, manufacturing and more
- White collar crimes, from identity theft to computer crimes
- Fraud and embezzlement, including mail, insurance and bank fraud
- Sex crimes, such as rape, sexual battery and child pornography
- Domestic violence, including assault and battery
- Property crimes, such as theft, burglary, arson and vandalism
- Robbery, armed robbery and other violent crimes
- Criminal traffic violations, including reckless driving and hit and run
- Gun crimes, concealed weapons charges and other weapons violations
Our firm’s criminal defense representation includes a thorough analysis of your case and possible defenses. We conduct a detailed investigation of your case in order to prepare the best possible defense and plea-bargaining position. Our criminal defense attorneys will examine the scene of the crime, talk to witnesses, review police reports and do anything necessary to make sure we can present you in the best possible light.
Our primary objective is always to obtain an acquittal, reduction in the charges or potential plea agreement. We will also look for violations of your constitutional rights and any other legal issues, which took place during your arrest.
The Legal Results You Need
If you have been arrested, have questions about the criminal charges against you or want to discuss an effective defense strategy with an experienced Cleveland criminal defense lawyers, please contact our office by calling 216-875-5555 or 877-OVI-OHIO toll-free. We have a 24-hour answering service so that you can reach us at all times.